Sipkens starts hiring in February for March training with an anticipated spring start date in April.
Landscape Crew Leader:
Sipkens Nurseries is hiring 2 experienced Landscape Crew Leaders who enjoy taking charge, landscaping physical labour and working with a team outdoors.
- A passion for beautifying residential spaces and enjoy learning the trade
- Experience installing rock gardens, ponds, patios, drainage systems, irrigation systems, retaining walls, fences, water features, and lighting
- Professional customer service, detail oriented leader
- Planting, nurturing and maintaining customer gardens
- Comfortable working with tools and machinery safely
- You should enjoy interacting with our customers, have strong customer service skills, able to lift/carry up to 50lbs and enjoy working outdoors
- Seasonal PT/FT April to November with an opportunity of renewal
- Landscaping experience/education is preferred however we will train
- You are recognized for having a positive attitude and being reliable
Apply with your resume for an invitation to complete an application;
email email@example.com or call Rose-Ann @ 519-542-8353
Attn: Rose-Ann Nathan, Human Resources
Sipkens Nurseries, 3261 London Line, Wyoming, ON